Light Switch Timer – Quick programming guide
The clocks have changed and the nights are dark. Its time to secure your home easily with our quick programming guide for your light switch timer.
Protecting the things that matter most to you and your family when it matters the most. Take a look at the following post to find out how we look after you.
Setting the clock – quick programming guide
- press enter – then use the day/ hour / min buttons till correct time is displayed.
- Press enter
- Press prog button select the day / hour /min you want the light(s) to turn on – press enter
- Then select the day / hour /min you want it to turn off – press enter
- Press prog to complete
*To select multiple days continue pressing the day button. You can select groups of days so a single program can turn lights on every day at the same time.
*Repeat for as many programs as you want.
Please take a moment to have a look at our top 3 winter tips on our home security tips and advice page.
- How can I secure my home?
- What cuts in policing means for your home security
- 8 burglary facts – Change your mind set